Friday, January 26, 2018

Trump is the Liar in Chief

Yesterday there was a rumor that President Trump agreed to testify under oath before Mueller.  But Norman Goldman doesn’t believe either that Trump said it or if Trump did say it he’s obviously lying.  Trump has sure been known to lie about everything these days.  I guess “He should put his money where his mouth is”.  I want to see fewer words and more actual deeds.  But this morning on Good Morning America they again brought up the topic floating around that President Trump tried to fire special prosecutor Mueller last June after being in office only a month.  But Trump’s attorneys stopped him.  These are the same attorneys that “May not let him testify”.   I don’t know where it’s actually his attorney or the Koch brothers we need to worry about.  If Trump wants to testify his decision as president should override his attorneys.  He’s making the promise to the public, after all.  Hiding behind other people just looks bad.  Maybe these are the same attorneys who won’t let him release his income taxes for the past twelve years, I don’t know.  But now there is a new wrinkle in the whole thing.  Because though he didn’t actually fire Muller the law reads that even if you attempt to obstruct justice then you’re guilty of it whether you were successful or now.  On Stephanie’s show this morning they said Melonia is going to divorce the president in the next few months. 

On Days of our Lives- - - Eli’s mother, Valerie Grant suspects that her son could be the father of that baby and not J J.  So Eli confronted her directly.  (No immediate answer)  Mother knows best.  It seems to me this was the perfect opening to come clean about who you pretty well know who the father of your baby is.  I not that racial but a black verses a white father could make a big difference.  Meanwhile you have Roman Brady overtly lying to the police about where Anna Di Mira was during the murder of Andre.  If there is one thing you know from soap operas is that liars never get away with it.  I would also note that in real life liars frequently get away with it.  

I showered at five and went out looking for cigarettes and John gave me the rest of his white cigarette.  Then I went and lay down on the bed with the light off till 6:03.  Ricardo hasn’t done the medication since Monday.  John was doing it again.  The line was almost as long as yesterday but it went somewhat faster and I got done just after six thirty.  I got cough medicine.  Then I watched KABC news and “Good Morning America” for a few minutes.  We had oatmeal again with dried bananas in it.  We had scrambled eggs with two pancakes.  I got Jerry’s pancakes making four all together.  Then I got seconds on the coffee.  I guess Rico has been making the coffee consistently so it has been consistently better.  Then it was Frangela on Stephanie Miller.

My blogger numbers are horrible in single digits.  I’d like to know what my reading audience wants.  Science?  There was a thing on the detailing of the striped on Jupiter.  There was also a thing on a new kind of cosmic ray generated from Black Holes and now scientists claim to understand the process better.  If black holes really disappear from the universe we shouldn’t be able to get any information at all from them.  I had Thom Hartman on.  I borrowed cigarette number thirteen from Ron.  Then Phyllis gave me three cigarettes.  If I save one and combine it with that quarter I can get coffee from Glen tonight.  I sat in the front room a while.  Then I went for snacks and got vanilla wafers and a lemonade from Rico in the courtyard.  Bill is watching “The Price is Right” now.  

No comments: